Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekly Coach Check-In 2010-08-30

What Is Happening Peoples!?

This week I went to the Beachbody Coaching Gameplan Training session in Washington D.C.  I learned so much about how to really do this coaching thing as a career, I'm super pumped and many many new and exciting things will be coming your way!

Side Note: My trip was eventful with a break down and praying mantis:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCxMj8dLaI

First off, I'll be continuing a new workout on my website KNIGHTFIT.COM every week (usually Thu-Fri Upload)  All the workouts will continue to be about 10 minutes long and to be repeated 2-4 times depending on your fitness level.  I'm certainly not ever asking anyone to do them, but it's a chance to see what I'm doing, and if you want to jump in an workout with me for a change of pace - why not!

Secondly, look for way more youtube check-ins on my site.  I think that it's important that we know that we're all in this as a team and working together to help each other create a better life for ourselves and our families.  If you have a web cam - I want to hear from you!  Talk to me and each other.  It doesn't have to be Avatar 2 here peeps - just a simple, "Hey, I did P90X Chest/Back and it was awesome!  etc..."  It would blow my mind to hear from my people out there!

We have 7 days left in the 21 day challenge.  I know some people fell off the wagon, which is fine - that happens.  JUMP BACK ON!!!!!!  You have 6 more days to make HUGE strides in your personal journey towards fitness.

I'm putting together a consecutive day challenge for my team.  How many days in a row can you do a workout and eat clean?  Do you want results?  Stop making excuses!  Move!  Isn't it time?!?

I'll be recording a extremely hard cardio circuit this week for the peeps who have written to me about getting bored of doing the same cardio over and over.  Time to step it up.  This will be brutal.  Bring your A Game!

This week, I have a simple question - and I would love answers back here folks who ignore me!

WHAT IS YOUR WHY?

What is the reason you chose to workout?  Why are you here?  Write me, call me, text me, googletalk me, facebook me - tell me WHY!

For me to best help my team stay on the track towards health/fitness/lifestyle that we all want and are promoting, you have to clue me in on WHY you are here!

Also, I want to start a F.A.Q. section of my blog.  So hit me with some questions.  I've been answering back people individually, and of course, I'll continue doing that, but I think that a page for common questions would be a great thing for our team site.  In addition to that, I'm working on adding forums to the site.  I want a place for us to sound off!

Have a great week - keep going - push harder - and GIVE ME YOUR WHY!!!!!!!!

Steve
KnightFit.com

2 comments:

  1. Steve - good question on the why issue. My answer is a book that Tony H. recommended on one of his chats - Younger next Year by Chris Crowley. I do it to live life to the fullest for as long as I am able, not to look good in my jeans but simply to have fun, be healthy, active and most of all "durable in the real world"

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. my WHY is to look good in no matter what clothes i wear and to feel like ive accomplished something big. and the superficial part of me just wants to look hot haha!

    Britt

    ReplyDelete