Monday, August 16, 2010

Big News!

Alright kids - I have big news that I've been working on. For those of you who are bored and want to mix things up, I'm going to be recording brand new workouts on this site for free. I'm certainly not telling you to do them... Just recording my own cardio workouts and uploading them here.

I'll be recording the first one Wednesday and have it up by the weekend. No more "I'M SO BOOOOOOOOOOORED OF KENPO" excuses! You'll have a new cardio workout every week or so to keep mixing it up.

Variety is the spice of fitness and life, keep mixing things up and you'll never be bored!

The workout will come in video that I believe you'll be able to download and save, as well as a worksheet if you want to just print it out and keep it with you.

I'm writing this new routine now, and it looks like it's going to be killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment