Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fresh Starts

Everyone loves a fresh start right?  I talk to so many people that say, "I have Monday, November 1st circled to start P90X"  or "OK, I missed Tuesday's workout, so I'll restart the week on Monday!"  My simple answer is:

What are you waiting for?

Stop waiting.  Now.  Stop it!

Every day, your body gets older and fatter.  Don't have time for a full 60 minute P90X workout?  OK, fine, do 25 minutes of it!  Doing 25 minutes of a workout isn't half as good as the whole thing!  It's 8,000,000 times better than nothing!  Change your thinking process!

I talk to so many people who get a new workout delivered in middle of the week, and then sit there and wait for Monday to start.  This is silly - open the box and START!  You don't have to wait until you go grocery shopping to start eating right, but so many people do.  FRESH STARTS...... UGH!

Take it from me - if you keep waiting for a good solid fresh start every time you hit a bump in the road, you'll be waiting your entire life.

Get moving.  Get motivated.  GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Steve
KnightFit.com

ps.  Every single minute hits starts at :00 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment