Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheating is Over!

OK guys! Cheating is OVER!!!!

Time to step it up! I just got off the phone with a client who finally saw the light that it's entirely possible to attend a party/function/fast food joint/whatever and enjoy it completely without cheating nutritionally!

I know this better than anyone, for those of you who read my blog about my eating disorder - it's a battle everyday - some days more than others, but it's always a battle. I'm sick of it and I'm ready to win.

The past is over. Forget it. Draw a line in the sand - NO MORE!

If you have the urge to cheat - YOU CALL ME! If I'm working or don't answer, call someone else and tell them that you're feeling the urge to cheat and eat something crappy. I promise in a 5 minute conversation, you'll feel much less (maybe not at all) like cheating. If you talk to me for 5 minutes and still want a cookie, go ahead and have it - I won't say a word. Just give me a chance!

We had a new morning fit club test run today and it went really well. One on One Core Cardio Intervals along with a Kickboxing class today. It was good - I'd like a little bit more burn next time, so I'll have to just bring it more.

My streak is 6 days today - Everyone here can make at least a week of:
1. PERFECT NUTRITION.
2. Exercise (the easy part)
3. Logging in here (the easier part)

PERFECT NUTRITION guys. Don't accept anything else.

Steve
KnightFit.com
412-735-0706

No comments:

Post a Comment