Monday, September 27, 2010

2010-09-27 Coach Check-In

Guys!

I missed last week's check-in!  I know...... lazy, but I was sick and in bed the whole weekend!  A pretty short check-in today, I have a friend coming for a P90X workout in a few minutes, we're going to knock out Chest/Back and Abs.

I did One on One on One Leg for Legs by Tony Horton for the first time a couple days ago, and here I am 4 days later still so sore!  What a great workout.  Something really special about working out on one leg, that works your core and balance so much.

I want to encourage you guys to utilize our Motivation/Accountability thread.  If you've never used a forum before, don't be scared, it's just our team using it.  You just use your beachbody login and jump in.  Bookmark the thread and check in every day.

Some of us have a huge group of real life people who motivate and encourage us every day, that's amazing and awesome.  Most of us (like me) don't!  We have to surround ourselves with people that we want to fit in with. 

Look around at groups of people walking around the mall.  Don't they all dress the same?  You see 4 guys walking down the street, all baseball caps and flip-flops.  3 girls at the movie theater all straight hair with sunglasses on their head.

(possibly poor examples - but go with me here)

We need to surround ourselves, at least virtually, with people that we want to emulate!  These forums are a perfect chance to do that!  Come by, introduce yourself and check in.  Not just on the good days (those are easy!) but on the sloppy nutrition days, and on the days that we miss a workout!

It's a long journey guys.  Not just 90 days, but for the rest of our lifetimes.  Making huge lifestyle changes is so difficult if not impossible alone.  You don't have to be.  Do this with me!

Here's a link to our thread.  COME WITH US!
http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/70564711

If you don't have a beachbody account - it's FREE!!!!  To join my team, simply go to:

www.BeachbodyCoach.com/stevemcknight

To Sign up for me as your Totally Free Beachbody Coach:
Click "Join" then scroll down a bit, and click "Try Free Membership" - that will assign you under me for any help you might need in your journey!

Steve McKnight
Certified Personal Trainer, N.E.T.A.
Independent Beachbody Coach
412-735-0706
stevemcknight@beachbodycoach.com
gtalk: stevemcknighttpt@gmail.com
facebook: www.Facebook.com/SteveMcKnightTPT
---->  www.KnightFit.com  <--- Follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment