Friday, March 18, 2011

New Direction for the Website

I smell spring in the air!  I was out in the back yard today doing some work and couldn't stop smiling.  It's like I'm coming out of hibernation.  The possibilities for this year are endless and I want to pursue all of them right now!

First, I want to make my blog a little more client friendly.  I'll continue using it for my own accountability, because I believe it's vital that my clients and friends see that I'm walking the walk, not just talking the talk (to quote the '92 Cowboys... not sure how that came up.)  However, while using it for my own journey from Fat to Fit, I want my clients to be able to navigate past the "I did 2 extra pull-ups this week!" nonsense and get to what they want.  Stuff that HELPS!

Thus, I'll be going through the tags and working out a way that more information that is helpful is up front.  Remember, you can always use the tags on the left to find posts about what you're searching for easily.

Short post on this today, as I'm getting to work, but expect more changes and more updates coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look. "Blue skies, nothin' but blue skies..."

    ReplyDelete