Sunday, September 4, 2011

Whey Pizza



It's been a little while since I put up a new recipe, and have I ever hit the jackpot!  I love pizza.  I mean love love love love it.  But I can't stop once I start eating it - you know how that is most likely.  After making some of my whey waffles, I decided to take it to the next level and invent whey protein pizza.  Tonight's recipe wasn't perfect, but it was good and proved it can totally be done.

Here's the deal:

Ingredients:
3 Scoops Whey Protein (any flavor - I used vanilla)
1/2 cup Egg Whites
1 packet instant yeast - although I suppose baking powder works too
1 cup Pizza Sauce
Mushrooms
1 cup reduced fat cheese
1 small tomato


The stuff.

Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl.

Pour in the egg whites.

Mix it all up.

After it sits for about 20 minutes, spread it out on a very sprayed pan.

WHOA!  It's looking good!

Sauce!

Toppings!

Bake the pizza for 15 minutes at 350.

Look at that delicious healthy pizza!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


And enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm impressed!!

    Second of all, that looks deelish, and I'm going to try it.

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete