Monday, June 6, 2011

BodyBlitz Abs for Summer Workout

OK, I'm late getting this up, but here's the workout for tomorrow at the Greentree Sportsplex.  Bring your little bucket, cause it's going to be brutal (in a good way.... or something.)  This week is all about getting those abs showing for summer time.  Hitting the beach is going to feel a lot better after you sweat off all that Memorial Day junk with me.  6pm is the new time at the Plex.

I won't tell you the time or amount of repeats coming up, you'll have to drop by and check it out to find out.

A quick word about nutrition.  People have been trying to over-exercise and under-eat for many years now.  How's that working out?  We're fatter as a culture than ever and headed in the wrong direction.  It's not how much we're eating - it's WHAT we're eating.  I know, I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but listen, I did everything wrong when I was trying to lose my weight.  No one told me how really easy it is.  I ate a typical high-carb diet, 6 mini-meals a day, did tons of treadmill time and lost weight - yes, but I looked like a sick weakling.  It wasn't until I finally bought into the Paleo/Primal nutrition plan that I eat tons of healthy good food and am leaner than ever.

Eat: Meat/Veggies/Fish/Poultry/Eggs
Don't Eat: everything else.

Simple right?



1 comment:

  1. You should video this workout and you tube it!!!

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete