Thursday, January 6, 2011

P90X Day 4/90

Today, at last, a yoga day.  I am crazy sore from Tuesday - it's good, but I'd like to be able to walk normally again...  Just did 40 minutes of Yoga - less sequence and more stretching today, as I could barely make it down my steps, then following that, did the planned One on One Super Cardio 5-6.  It's a nice short 20 minute cardio workout that flows well.

Tomorrow, finally, is my depletion workout and carb up.  I'm sitting here right now actually writing the plan.  Upper body should be fine, but lower....ugh.  I'm really not looking forward to a bunch of squats and lunges.

We went grocery shopping today for a huge cart of veggies and some fruit for tomorrow and Saturday.  I'm stupid psyched about eating so many veggies after all this time.

Current weight: 181.6

I don't really have a goal weight in mind.  It seems that I was pretty lean at 175, but I was smaller then.  I can't imagine getting that tiny again.

I'll check in tomorrow after the full body destruction depletion workout.  (while I'm eating a huge bowl of grapes)

1 comment:

  1. Steve, way to bring it man! Sorry you aren't gonna make it Saturday, it looks like it's gonna be a good day.

    ReplyDelete